Monday, August 11, 2014

Montana-->South Dakota

A little bit of interstate riding from Forsyth, MT--> Miles City, MT

During the ride from Forsyth-->Miles City all the girls stuck together in one group and the guys stuck together in another group.  It was fun and a nice little change of pace.

Forsyth-->Miles City

So, a few of the people on my team are jealous that I was smart enough to bring a full size pillow on tour.  In effort to seek revenge, they frequently take it hostage and and do things like this.  Here is is with a sad face drawn on the window in front of it.  It's overlooking the gym we're sleeping in with the hashtags #sarasment and #yallmakinmyeyetwitch written on the whiteboard next to it.  

Brittany after a rough day on her bike: "I've got 99 problems and my bike is all of them."

So thankful for Carmen and all she's poured into the team and my own life so far.  She's such a blessing! 




Last night in Montana!  We checked out an oil rig in the middle of a field and witnessed this amazing sunset! 



How many people does it take to change a flat tire?  Eight.  It takes eight people, apparently.

Montana forever! 

Shout out to Brenda who taped my aching knee today!  The result?  An awesome tan line!

Meet Ozzy: the fattest, most adorable, lovable Yorkie I've ever met!  This is me dancing with him at an ice cream shop/antique shop we stopped at for a snack break on the way from Baker, MT--> Hettinger, ND.

McLaughling, SD-->Ipswich, SD. I'm not sure why, but Fred decided it would be a good idea to get in the buggy and have me push him inside and into the buggy rack.  The employees clearly didn't care enough about their jobs to stop us either.

We stopped by the same abandoned house that we did last year on tour and signed our names.  

The church in Ipswich, SD has a special place in my heart.  It's such a sweet and generous community. This is what I woke up to in the sanctuary on Sunday morning (today).

Samantha drove the two hour drive from Gettysburg, SD to Ipswich to kidnap me and take me to Storyland in Aberdeen.  I can't even begin to express how wonderful it was to see "my twin."  A year after tour and I still consider her one of my very best friends.  It's hard to find people like that and I'm sad we live so far apart.  



No comments:

Post a Comment