Thursday, March 28, 2013

Update

As of this week, the T-shirts are finished (pictured in last post).  E-mail/text/call if you're interested!  I'm planning on placing the order in two weeks. :)

Also, I had an interview with Mark Kennedy from the Times Free Press.  He's supposed to have an article about the cause/tour this summer in the paper on Sunday (the 31st) in the Life section.  Be sure to check it out! :)

Other than that I'm just busy biking and organizing and trying to remain sane through this whole fundraising process.  The weather is getting a little nicer out again so I'm going to go hit the road with my bike in a few.

For now, this is all.  Hope everyone out there is doin' well and having a wonderful and blessed Holy Week.  Happy Easter, everyone!

Blessings,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment